Have you considered installing an electric gate for your home? Even if you have a standard security system and a reliable garage door, you may want to consider an automatic gate for a number of reasons, including:
- Security: Security is, of course, the number one reason to install automatic security gates. It’s an extra layer of protection between the outside world and your family, and prevents unauthorized vehicles from getting onto your property.
- Curb Appeal: A well-installed automatic gate is a beautiful, elegant construction that adds to the overall curb appeal of your home.
- Rising Property Value: In connection with the above, the increased curb appeal and added security can be very appealing for potential buyers of your property down the road if you ever decide to sell.
Before you have automatic gate installers come to your home, you will want to decide whether you prefer swing driveway gates or automatic sliding driveway gates. While swing driveway gates tend to be the standard choice for an automatic gate for a driveway — especially if you have a longer driveway — homes where the area of installation has a steep grade that might interfere with the swing gate operation, or where other site restrictions interfere, may be better suited for automatic sliding driveway gates.
Quality Automatic Gate Brands
We are proud to offer the following Automatic Gate Openers and Access System Brands for installation:
- Gates That Open, LLC (GTO) Professional Residential Gate Openers – GTO gates have been installed around the world since 1987 and is a leading distributor of GTO/ACCESS Systems and GTO/PRO Electric Gate Operators including AC Residential Gate Opener Systems, DC Gate Opener Systems and a full line of gate access controls.
- Nortek Linear (OSCO) Residential Gate Openers – One of the largest online gate opener suppliers in the USA, Nortek Linear offers some of the highest quality automatic gate openers available. They are well known for an extensive gate system selection including swing gates, slide gate and barrier gate operators.
Continental Door Company for Automatic Gate Installation
If you’re looking for a driveway gate installation contractor in the Spokane, Washington area, Continental Door Company is the company to contact. We have over a decade of experience serving Northern Idaho and the greater Spokane area for garage door and automatic security gate installation and repair. We have the experienced electric gate installers you need to quickly and efficiently install an automated gate for a driveway in just about any home.
Continental Door Company installs both swing driveway gates and automatic sliding driveway gates with a comprehensive warranty on all electric gates. We also offer complete repair services for driveway gates, and specialize in automating current non-motorized gates.