The perfect blend of beauty and practicality.
COACHMAN® collection garage doors feature the charming appearance of an old-fashioned swing-out carriage house door, but offer the built-in convenience of a modern overhead garage door. Throughout the design and construction, there is a recurring blend of beauty and practicality that is evident in the details, like the attractive yet durable steel and composite construction.
- Steel carriage house doors with 4-layer construction.
- Insulation options include 2" Intellicore® polyurethane, 2" polystyrene or 1-3/8" polystyrene insulation. The R-values of these garage doors range from 6.5 to 18.4.
- The steel skins of these doors are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details)
- Learn more about COACHMAN® collection construction.
- Four factory finish paint and overlay colors. Overlay and base colors can be mixed to achieve desired look.
- Many glass options, including clear, seeded, rain, obscure, frosted and insulated.
- Attractive beveled edge clip-in window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Comes complete with spade lift handles and step plates. Additional decorative hardware options available.
- Learn more about COACHMAN® collection design.
LIFTMASTER® ELITE SERIES™
Clopay Recommends LiftMaster® Elite Series® openers for these garage doors. These openers have a range of features that truly make lives easier.
SOLID TOP SECTIONS
DOUBLE TOP SECTIONS
- Composite overlay
- Insulation with thermal break (2" Intellicore® polyurethane, 2" polystyrene or 1-3/8" polystyrene insulation. R-values from 6.5 to 18.4)
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- Grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Patented Safe-T-Bracket® - Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Door sample shown in Standard White.
- Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)